Click HERE to visit the Doomsday Prepper Forum!
713

100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist

100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist

100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist

  • provides light for more than 3 days
  • odorless
  • smokeless

This handy “candle” will outlast a 3 day emergency. Burns liquid paraffin for over 100 hours of light. It is also odorless and smokeless, making it a great emergency light source. Keep one handy with a book of matches taped to it for your next power outage. The liquid fuel is sealed inside, with only the wick exposed. You can extinguish, and use again and again. A very safe source of light!

List Price: $ 5.99

Price: $ 5.99

More Heirloom Seeds Products

Related Searches: , , , , ,

8 Comments/Reviews

  • Sam H says:

    I want to purchase EMERGENCY LIGHT. Please suggest me the which brand is best in Indian market along with it’s price.

  • Roger Farnham "Colloc" says:
    115 of 118 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars
    Not really a candle, February 15, 2011
    By 
    Roger Farnham “Colloc” (Anaheim, CA) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    This review is from: 100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist (Kitchen)

    This is misnamed. It is not a candle (i.e. made of wax) it is a small container of liquid fuel with a wick. It works just like the old fashioned kerosene lamps. The light output is equivalent to a candle and it does last for about 100 hours. Be sure to keep the cap on when not using it to prevent the fuel from evaporating. A great item to have on hand for power outages. Be sure to keep a lighter or a pack of matches (sealed in a plastic bag to keep them dry) right beside it in the drawer. Unlike a candle this won’t tip over and won’t drip. I recommend it.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  • Vito A. Labella says:
    63 of 63 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    This will keep the dark out, April 9, 2011
    By 
    Vito A. Labella (nyc) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    This review is from: 100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist (Kitchen)

    This liquid candle works as advertised. In a black out PROPERLY PLACED IN A SAFE AREA AWAY FROM DOGS, CATS AND KIDS this liquid candle will prevent you from stumbling around and last several days. Think! You only use it when it’s dark! 12 hours at most? During a recent blackout we put one on the bathroom shelf and the light was sufficient to ,,,, well you get the idea.
    We did put it out when we went to bed and in it’s place used a light stick which kinda does the job. One thing we have learned is that you can never have too many of these candles in storage. They last almost forever! And you can never have too many light sticks either.
    I highly recommend these candles, especially when it’s dark! ~~LOL~~

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  • Future_Dread_Head says:

    i mean can u explain me in detail with the parts of emergency light,fan and with the basic and a simple ciruit, with which i can make as my project.

  • Lisa Kearns "Mom of Four" says:
    28 of 28 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Liquid paraffin – clean burning, long lasting, August 31, 2011
    By 
    Lisa Kearns “Mom of Four” (North Carolina, USA) –
    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
      
    (VINE VOICE)
      
    (REAL NAME)
      

    This review is from: 100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist (Kitchen)

    We have several of these “candles” in our house, to use during power outages. Being fueled with liquid paraffin, they burn without smoke or odor, and the fuel won’t break down even after years of storage. The container is designed to extinguish the flame if it tips over – although the base is stable enough that it would take a big smack to tip it over.

    The light from these candles is bright and clear, although not as bright as a flashlight. We put one on the kitchen counter and it lights the room enough to get around safely, but not enough to read by.

    Because of the risk of fire, I wouldn’t suggest using these candles in a tent or in a car (as one reviewer wanted to do). Set them safely on a table or countertop and enjoy 100 hours of non-smelly light.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  • caldwell robinson says:

    I don’t know if it matters but it is a 6 cylinder blue lumina from 1995. The emergency light switch popped out and was lost. Where can I purchase this online?

  • chey says:

    I have a 2002 vw jetta, and i got all those light turned on earlier during the day, but my emergency brake light is the only one that blinks like i was using it, but im not. the other two are just there.

  • Monique Spalding says:

    Its late in the night and the car is parked awkwarly near a intersection. I absolutely have to keep the emergency lights on so no body bumps into it when they turn. Can I keep the emergency vehicle light on for the whole night.. So I can get help in the morning.. ?

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

*